Join our team at CCSF! We’re hiring an Administrative Assistant.
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to Ericia Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Assistant” as the subject.
Reports to: President
The Administrative Assistant is an exceptionally organized, reliable, and resourceful member of the Foundation team whose primary responsibilities include providing administrative assistance to the President and staff. The Administrative Assistant will support Foundation staff in coordinating all logistics related to internal and external Foundation programs. This support will include, but is not limited to, coordinating event registration, venues, travel, lodging, and catering. The Administrative Assistant is also responsible for supporting staff on daily clerical and organizational needs and special projects. The Administrative Assistant will serve as the first line of communication between the Foundation and all constituents, and is expected to be pleasant, helpful, flexible, and able to make a good first impression.
As a key member of the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation team, the Administrative Assistant should understand the Foundation’s entire operation and calendar and seek opportunities to assist other team members whenever possible.
This position is based in Atlanta, Georgia. At the time of hiring, the CCSF team expects to be working a hybrid schedule that will allow for some remote work. This position is not eligible for full-time remote work or reimbursement for relocation expenses.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and a demanding, high-volume workload
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
- Excellent analytical, administrative, and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Creativity, intelligence, dependability, optimism
- Proficiency in data entry and maintaining an accurate and up-to-date database
- Ability and commitment to work as an effective part of a team
- Superior quality customer service skills to all constituencies
- Dedication to the importance of personal and organizational ethical standards
- Personal authenticity and an ability to form sincere relationships with all Foundation constituents and fellow staff members
- An appreciation and respect for the Foundation’s history, mission, values, and brand
- Curiosity and a commitment to lifelong learning
Executive and Staff Administration Support
Provide excellent executive administrative support to the President.
- Provide overall executive administration support to the President, including managing calendars, schedules, commitments, and communications.
- Provide background research to President prior to any scheduled meeting, interview, presentation, event, or appointment as needed.
- Provide follow-up support after executive meetings to collect, process, and file information of constituents, follow-up action items, and follow-up meetings.
- Assist in coordination of speaking and conference-related activities for President including registration, travel logistics, correspondence, and follow-up.
- Process all travel, mileage, and credit card expense reimbursements for President and trustees.
Provide administration and operational support to the Foundation staff.
- Manage general incoming phone calls and email communications and direct constituents to the appropriate staff. This includes daily monitoring and responding to messages received to multiple email addresses.
- Manage organizational calendar.
- Coordinate visits of Foundation guests.
- Support staff on special projects as needed.
- Manage the twice-yearly graduation cord request and mailing process.
- Support the annual renewal process by reviewing and responding to submissions in the online renewal portal.
- Support the annual selection process by monitoring and responding to emails and making updates in the online application portal.
- Coordinate printed mailings.
- Donor acknowledgements (including year-end acknowledgements)
- Document/update processes and procedures
- Provide database management (Raiser’s Edge) support including adding in staff notes and generating reports
- Sort, file, and process daily mail and packages for staff
Event Coordination and Travel Management
Provide administration and coordination support for internal and external Foundation events.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, retreats, and off-site visits, including preparation of logistics and materials.
- Coordinate event logistics for Scholar receptions (secure venues, arrange catering, or make reservations, and work with Coca-Cola bottlers to secure product).
- Prepare, coordinate, and distribute electronic or printed materials for events (invitations, handouts, name badges, table tents, etc.).
- Coordinate registration for the annual Scholars Weekend.
- Recruit and manage volunteers to provide on-site support for events when necessary.
Coordinate travel for Foundation staff, committee members, alumni, and Scholars for special events.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and logistics for CCSF staff.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and logistics for official Foundation guests, including, but not limited to:
- Program Reading Committee.
- Regional Interview Committees.
- Scholars and alumni attending Scholars Weekend in an official capacity.
Board of Directors Administration Support
Provide administrative support for Board of Director meetings.
- Coordinate and schedule quarterly Board meetings and provide follow-up communications on details and materials.
- Manage and maintain all pertinent Board records including ensuring meeting minutes and conflict of interest forms are signed.
- Assist in creation and formatting of Board meeting materials in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
- Coordinate and schedule new Board of Director orientation.
- Coordinate and carry out special projects for Board of Trustees.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Administrative support of 3+ years
- Associate degree preferred
- Knowledge of Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge preferred
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite applications