We’re looking for 150 incredible high school seniors to join our 30th class of Coca-Cola Scholars!
Each recipient will not only receive a $20,000 scholarship to the college of their choice but will also be welcomed into a community of nearly 6,000 program alumni who have a shared desire to bring better to our world and make it happen every day.
Are you in?
Here’s how to apply:
1. Check out the eligibility requirements to make sure you can apply.
2. Read the Before You Apply section a little further down the page to get together everything you need to make filling out your application easy. You’ll also find application instructions and a sample application. Sounds a little extra work, but they are seriously helpful and will empower you to create the best application for you.
3. It’s time to create an account! After you create an account, you will be taken to the first page of the application. (Even if you’re not ready to start yet, we suggest filling out a couple things and clicking save at the bottom.)
4. When you’re ready, complete your application.
Important things to keep in mind:
- You only need to complete the online application. Do not send us a transcript, a resume, essays, or recommendations.
- Click “Submit” on the last page of the application to send it our way.
- We suggest saving a copy of your application for your records.
- Even after you submit, you can log back in to make changes any time before the deadline of October 31. We will use the last version you submit before the deadline.
It’s that simple.
Congratulations – you could be on your way to becoming a Coca-Cola Scholar!