We’re looking for 150 incredible high school seniors to join our 31st class of Coca-Cola Scholars!
Each recipient will not only receive a $20,000 scholarship to the college of their choice but will also be welcomed into a community of over 6,000 program alumni who have a shared desire to bring better to our world and make it happen every day.
Are you in?
Here’s how to apply:
1. Check out the eligibility requirements to make sure you can apply.
2. Read the Before You Apply section a little further down the page to get together everything you need to make filling out your application easy. You’ll also find application instructions and a sample application. Sounds a little extra work, but they are seriously helpful and will empower you to create the best application for you.
3. It’s time to create an account! Click “Sign Up” to get started. After you create an account, you will be asked to complete an eligibility quiz to make sure you can apply.
4. When you’re ready, complete your application.
Important things to keep in mind:
- You only need to complete the online application. Do not send us a transcript, a resume, essays, or recommendations.
- We suggest saving a copy of your application for your records.
- If you need technical support, click here.
It’s that simple.
Congratulations – you could be on your way to becoming a Coca-Cola Scholar!